It is the City of Brantford's intent to follow the purchasing policy bylaw 54-2012 which allows the municipality to obtain the right goods and/or services when needed while achieving best value through a transparent, fair and competitive process with a focus on excellent customer service and maintaining good community and vendor relationships.
- Current Bid Opportunities
- Maintained by the City's Purchasing Department, this page contains information on all current bid opportunities at the City of Brantford
- Projects Under Review
- Contracts that are pending award.
- Contract Awards
- All contract awards are announced here.
- Policies & Procedures
- All businesses interested in doing business with the City of Brantford should familiarize themselves with our Purchasing Polices & Procedures.
Asbestos Management Program
The City of Brantford is continuing to develop its Asbestos Management Program which encompasses the inspection/re-inspection of all City owned or operated facilities. Click to find out more about this ongoing program.